Thursday, April 26, 2012

For :African women with long relaxed hair?

Pls read all of the question before answering.what can i do to grow my hair till my back i have relaxed thick hair any tips will be truly appreciated i don't want to braid ,weave,put extension or wig .I just want my hair to grow fast without any of this mentioned above also how can i stop breakage my hair does not have equal length .It's short in the sides and in the middle.Pls help!!What's your hair secret?



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

I am going to be honest...I have tried some of everything and the best has been to do nothing at all!!! Well when I say nothing I mean keep the heat out of your hair. Every Saturday night or day I will wash and condition my hair(it doesn't hair to be a deep conditioner but something that gives your hair some moisture)...I wrap my hair and let it air dry. Once it is dry I will flat iron it really well(no oil just yet not til it totally smooth)...after that I put a light hair on my scalp. If I'm not going anywhere I will put on rollers or just wrap it and go to bed. The key is the less you do to it the more it grows. Make your daily hair routine simple!!!! Be Blessed!!!!



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

my mom always say that if tying ur hair everyday it will make ur hair grow more faster, and u know what?? it works...



now my hair is longer and more healthy than b4...



just make sure u wash ur hair everyday and tie ur hair when ur hair is dry....



and also used a proper shampoo...



pantene is always the best



let me know the result k



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

Try conditioning you hair with hair cholestrol whenever you wash and let it sit on your hair for about 10 minutes with plastic cap. Try using a product called Dr. Miracles. It really does work if you use it properly. Grease your scalp after shampoo/condition and again at least twice a week. The key to keeping your hair from breaking is to make sure it keeps moisture and it will grow and stop breakage.



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

Wash your hair frequently at least twice a week, I know this sounds really crazy but it really works. That is the biggest problem with African American women and hair and no one ever believes me when I tell them. Also cut out petroleum based products will make a huge difference, they just clog your pores and make it hard for your hair to grow instead try and cream moisturizer. Make sure you are using a really good Shampoo. Mostly all shampoos that you can purchase at a Salon are great like Matrix or Biosilk for the regular drug store try Sunsilk or Panteen, Dove is good too just make sure you are using one for Dry hair because our hair craves moisture. Use a very heavy conditioner like cholesterol, I like the one with Shae Butter. Do not use a blow dryer, let your hair air dry natural or invest in a hooded dryer. KEEP YOUR ENDS TRIMMED your hair will never grow if you don't do that and cut down on heat from flat irons and curling irons if you do use them make sure you use a heat Protecting spray before you apply the heat. This really does work, I started doing all this at the end of last summer my hair was short maybe to the bottom of my earlobe now it's to my shoulders and it never sheds or breaks like it used to. It's growing longer then I like it so I trim it to a manageable length for me but most important it's very healthy!



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

I know that a couple of your answerers are saying use Pantene, but that is the biggest NONO for African American hair. It has too much alcohol for our hair, even the Relaxed and Natural Line which is "formulated" for our hair. My husband is a dermatologist, and that is the thing that he and the rest of the doctors in his office stress to their African American patients who suffer from hair loss.



Three years ago, I was looking to grow out my hair. It was VERY short, like Nia Long's on the Fresh Prince. It is currently at mid back and healthier than ever before. This is what I do every week, and have had great results:



1. Shampoo hair with Mizani Puriphying Shampoo or Mizani Botanifying Shampoo, depending on your needs (I like to rotate them weekly). Rinse thoroughly and towel blot.



2. Mix half a pack of Hask Henna %26amp; Placenta with the same amount of Essations Positive Charged Conditioner. Cover head with a plastic cap and sit under a warm dryer or heating cap for 10 minutes. Take off cap and sit under dryer fr an additional 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water and towel dry.



3. Apply a tiny amount of leave-in conditioner (I prefer Jonathon Gloss Creme, but KeraCare works great as well) and a dime size amount of Mizani Thermastrength. Then wrap your hair (or roller set it) with a conditioning wrap foam. I like KeraCare's Foam Wrap Set lotion.



4. If my hair is roller set, proceed to step 6. Otherwise, I flat iron it next (I don't have a relaxer anymore, so I need to straighten and curl my hair) with my FHI iron, but any ceramic iron will do. If you need to flat iron your hair, first apply a flat iron spray. I use Shine and Smooth Straighten Iron Spray by LaCoupe or BBD Flat Ironing Silkening Lotion.



5. apply a little Mizani Silkening and curling wax and curl hair, if needed.



6. apply a little mizani spradiance high gloss serum.



I trim my hair monthly, I wrap my hair every night in a satin scarf and every three night or so, I put a little Mizani Nighttime Intense Treatment on my hair.



I drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. And I take a vitamin every day, as well as a supplement formulated for hair skin and nails. My hair looks great. My sister has a relaxer, and hair is just as healthy with the same products, and almost as long.



This formula of products is moisturizing and provides the extra protein healthy hair needs. The only other thing I would suggest is that one week a month, just get a roller or straw set instead of the extra heat. Watch your hair grow.



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

I had the same problem. my hair was short enough in the broken areas that it looked stupid no matter what i did to it. I found a great stylist who does a curly perm instead of a straight one. Instead of the usual way of straightening out the hair first w/chemical and then using chemicals again to make the curls, she skips the first step and just curls it. My hair is so soft all the time because I don't use any heat on it and half the time I just condition it and don't need shampoo. i use leave in conditoner and curlling lotion.. I would of never considered this but my hair is the healthiest it has ever been and actually moves when i move my head..



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

Try Skin Hair Nails vitamins. Try to get you hair trimmed lightly every few months. At least when you get a touch up.



I have a reoccurring breaking point in my crown area because I was anemic for many years and it's annoying because I have to try to blend it in and eventually get it trimmed to blend better in that spot.



Use shampoos like Creme of Nature and Patene for Women of color. Keep your hair soft and moisturized.



Getting your hair shaped into a style is the best bet for those uneven pieces, but note that the vitamins take a few months to work, but the condition of the hair does improve in time.



I find if you exercise or dance regularly or live in a hot humid place like Florida, you hair will grow like a weed.



For :African women with long relaxed hair?

okay for one your not drinking enough water and then remember whatever you put in your mouth comes out on your hair and since you said you use relaxers relaxers is drying your hair out also do not i reapeat do not wash your hair everyday you need the nutriets that your body produse and the get a trim every 4 weeks and among everything else stop using so much heat and stop stressing!!!! when you condition your hair rinse with cool water to close the cuticle and pantene sucks!!!!!!!!!! it has too much alcohol i it whatever shampoo and conditioner you do decide to se make sure alcohol is in the miccle or bottom of the ingredients well one shampoo that is goo is extreme by redken it is in a blue container and you can only get it in a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment