Monday, April 23, 2012

I need a new hair style!!?

I wear my hair always ether in a ponytail, pigtails, down or in braids. i need a new style! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need a new hair style!!?

Look thru magazines



I need a new hair style!!?

get your hair layered and then keep it down it will look really good trust me!



I need a new hair style!!?

go to barbor shop AND ASK there.



ok.



I need a new hair style!!?

hmm,mabye you just need to get a fresh look, have you considered just a cute, fresh cut?



I need a new hair style!!?

get your hair layered, a curly/wavy perm (but those cost kinda a lot), or an inverted bob (that's what rihanna's hair cut is right now and i think it's cute). you could also look through those magazine's that have a bunch of celebrities and their hair cuts, maybe you would find a hair cut in there that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment