Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm bored with my hair i ne...?

im really tired of the same hair and i cant cut it, or die it... does anyone have any cute hair styles to try besides normal stuff like pony tails, braids ect.



I'm bored with my hair i ne...?

Have a set of bangs cut into your hair. Thats a nice change. If you dont like it, let it grow out.



I'm bored with my hair i ne...?

I saw this one on a Rusk hair model; here's a link to the pic...



http://www.rusk1.com/fashion-show/index....



^ click on # 60-63 on the slideshow =]



Pull up your hair in a high ponytail to the right or left side of your head. Then put ponytail holders the whole way down your ponytail. There you go!



--- this works better if you have longer %26amp; thicker hair and it looks better when the ponytail is straightened.



I'm bored with my hair i ne...?

What about going to Icing or some place that sells cute hair accesories. Is it long enought to french braid? What about twisting it into little ringlets at the base of the scalp and putting clips on it to secure, then curling the ends? Also you can try some new styling products that might add some glitter or colored gel that only lasts til you wash it? Just a few ideas !

No comments:

Post a Comment