Monday, April 23, 2012

Good treatments for my hair?

I'm black however my hair has loose curls and it's right above my chest.it's thin but has a lot of volume and I mostly keep it in braids,also using too much heat is terrible for my hair . I want a different and more mature look.I can't get a perm my hair will fall out and I am a person mixed with different races .I just want to know what i can do to my hair to change my look without damange.



Good treatments for my hair?

A very intense treatment is the Aphogee line. I used to wear braids about 10 months out of the year so my hair is a great length like yours, the best thing to do is have your dead ends clipped, I know, I hate to lose any of the length but the reality is it brings your hair to life. It may look thin to you know but when the dead ends come off and isn't weighting it down your hair will spring to life because all you are left with is the healthy hair so when you go back to braids you are growing healthy hair and won't need to clip again for a while. With aphogee, it stinks to high heaven, smells like eggs but you wash you hair, put it on then get under the dryer, it will get ROCK HARD as it dries, rinse it out then you use the Aphogee moisturizer ALWAYS RIGHT AFTER THAT TREATMENT. Immediately you will feel how much thicker each strand is. It changes the structure of the hair for six weeks. After that use Root Stimulator hair mayonaise, cover and let sit for as long as you like and then rinse. Your hair will be so so soft you wont' be able to stop touching it. I use cream of nature shampoo and conditioner, you can feel the softness in the lather, also makes hair really soft. I only perm my hair about 1 or 2 times a year because now that I have grown it out, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT STYLED. Spoiled to sew in weaves and braids but Aphogee will reverse any damage that has come from any abuse you have gone through with your hair. Rinse it really well because if you don't, it will feel hard after you finish and it dries. Try washing the aphogee out, use the moisturizer (they usually come in sets) the wash with creme of nature products. You can buy a tiny size just to try it and if you like it buy the big bottle then you have it on hand for future use. You will be amazed. when I took my sew in out and saw how long my hair had gotten, I didn't want ANY of it cut but when she trimmed it, the only difference I saw was lively healthy hair. If you look at your hair and see that the strands are thicker then thin on the ends, that's the problem, they need to go. The give you more lenght but they will only make your healthy hair look sick. Try the aphogee, feel free to email me and let me know how it works for you. I don't know if you use oil but I use Wild Growth oil only available at Sally's. It smells too BUT when your hair is wet, put a little in your hands rub it together and through your hair and it detangles it and gives you moisture (if your hair is more African American). It costs about 8 bucks.



Hope this helps



Good treatments for my hair?

first of all



go buy some hot oil treatments by Alberto V05



they work really well to restore your hair



second you should try doing a different style



if you always wear it up wear it down



or vice versa



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment