Friday, April 20, 2012

Is there a braiding/sewing technique that better or worse for weaves?

I have found that sewing through the track makes the weave last longer. But it seems to me that my hair grows better when she sews around the track.



Also, horizonal braids vs. vertical braids vs. brading in a circle? Is there a science to any of it, or it is just preference?



Is there a braiding/sewing technique that better or worse for weaves?

No, trust me, either way your hair grows fast, since your leaving it alone most of the time, lol. Anyway, I wear weaves, but only to get my hair growing back. I had to get most of it cut off because i got highlights on my tips, but my hair couldn't even take that, although i learned it a little too late, so eventually i had to get a boy cut, but then i waited for a few months for my hair to grow back enough to put hair in it, and so now iv gotten weaves for a few months now and my hair has been growing rapidly, iv gained about 4 inches in a month. so my real hair is almost too my shoulders, after this though im going to have my real hair out, lol. I usually hate fake hair but that was the only way for me to grow it out faster (plus hair vitamins won't hurt either xD).

No comments:

Post a Comment